SAVE THE DATES FOR OUR UPCOMING SUMMER WORKSHOP: AUGUST 3-5, 2018
with Ingrid Schirrholz and Alison Greene-Barton,
Senior Pathwork Helpers and Teachers
Four 4-day weekends: Thursday 9am - Sunday 1pm
~ November 2-5, 2017 ~ January 18-21, 2018 ~ March 15-18 ~ May 3-6
plus 4 online classes : Dates TBA
HDP2- The second year of HDP is about experiencing life beyond your individual defenses of the Individualized Self-Sphere of Consciousness and learning to accept the imperfections of human life from the larger perspective of the Universal Self Sphere. This includes accepting that you have a Higher Self and a Lower Self and that the negative patterns of your life are an opportunity for growth and healing. This also includes identifying and facing how you use your ego to trick yourself away from surrendering to God.
We will develop the skills of presence while learning to hold sacred space for the self and the other in the Universal Self-Sphere of Consciousness. We will also learn how to use the power of the word, the power of choice and the Higher Self to align with the energy of positive intentionality for transformation.
We will practice prayer and meditation to tune into higher guidance and end the year with Christ Consciousness and exploring our unique relationship with Jesus Christ.
Prerequisites: Work with a Pathwork Helper, completion of the first year of the Helpership Development program / HDP1
Cost & Consideration:
a) Tuition: $ 4,200
b) Room and Meals Package: $ 1120 (includes all meals - starting with Thursday lunch and ending with Sunday Lunch - with room cost based on double occupancy)
* Other options for Room and Meals are available and described in the Enrollment Packet.
Tuition assistance may be available. Please inquire at email@example.com no later than September1st
How to Apply: if you are interested in joining Year 2 of this Helpership Development Program but are not sure if you qualify and/or want more information, please contact Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ingrid at email@example.com
If you know you qualify and are ready to register, please use the button below to ask for your registration packet.
Registration deadline – October 1st
SKILLS TAUGHT AND/OR DEEPENED IN AP2:
• how to strengthen one's interpersonal skills
• how to create meaningful relationships
• tension fields management
• how to face and challenge resistance and negativity
• strengthening one's ability to be more accepting and empathic
• improving one's level of integrity
• how to handle conflicts
• how to work with transference and counter-transference
• how to be more transparent, honest and spontaneous
THE FIVE COMPONENTS OF TRAINING IN YEAR 2:
Year 2 continues to focus on five specific elements:
1. Observation of an experienced Pathwork Leader at work, in a PTP / HDP class or in a 1-day workshop or other Pathwork event led by a senior Pathwork Vermont Helper.
2. Individual and Group Supervision
3. Personal group experience, acquired through the offering of Lecture Study Series, Lecture Presentations and /or Discussion groups.
4. Individual helper sessions
5. Experiential Group Training with peers, acquired during a 3-day workshop offered at the end of each academic year by a senior Helper.
APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
In entering the Apprenticeship Program, an apprentice-helper agrees to attend or uphold the following requirements:
a) 2 years of apprenticing in a Pathwork Vermont yearlong course or a combination of other Pathwork Vermont events.
b) 4 hours pre-briefing and de-briefing individual supervision session, per year
c) 15 hours interim online group supervision, per year
d) 20 personal helper sessions, per year
e) 1 Lecture Study Series (4-lecture series or 8-lecture series) per year
f) 1 Free Lecture Presentation per year
g) 1 Group Training workshop per year - not included in your tuition- that will focus on “ “How to hold groups and group process”
h) 1 Lecture Discussion Group (optional) per year
THE PROCESS OF CLAIMING FULL HELPERSHIP:
1. OUTER REQUIREMENTS
Completion of :
- the Apprenticeship Program requirements as described above.
– 72 sessions given to a minimum of 2 workers.
– 24 supervision sessions for the worker sessions (1 supervision session for 3 worker sessions).
At the end of Year 2, apprentice-helpers who have completed the Program Requirements may be hearing an inner call to become full helpers and feel ready to enter the final stage of their training.
2. INNER READINESS REQUIREMENTS:
– Completion of the "Helpership Readiness Questionnaire"
Apprentice-helpers are invited to meditate upon and work through each question of the Questionnaire, guided by their Higher Self and the support of their helper. Their written responses is then shared with their teacher(s), helper, supervisor and Program Committee members.
3: CLAIMING AND THE 4TH STAGE COMMITMENT
Upon completion of both inner and outer requirements, and with the recommendation of their teacher(s), helper and supervisor, apprentice helpers may put forth their claim to become full helper and take the Fourth Stage Commitment in front of the entire Pathwork Community.
Once their claim has been received, the new Helpers are welcomed in the community with various ceremonies and celebrations!