1. FIRST MONDAY:
Free online Lecture presentations (first Monday of every month)
2. PTP1: Year 1 - Transformation Program
October 2022- June 2023
The Pathwork Guide helps us to understand the misperceptions of each personality type that prevents us from being able to love.
Most people have a combination of all 3 personality types: reason - will- Emotion.
Most people also have one main aspect of personality that is easier to identify.
Fear, misunderstanding and an “inner no” effect all personality types. Fear causes us to cut off the love current from within.
We may also have the misunderstanding that we will be despised by someone who we think is better than us if we direct our natural warm feelings toward them.
The “inner no” against loving refers to wanting to give to the other, but doing so in a way that is compulsive in order to fulfill our own demands. This love is not given wisely and in sensitive awareness of what the other needs and wants.
We will review the misunderstandings, pseudo solutions and negative emotions relating to love for each personality type. And their solutions!
Are you ready to develop a compassionate and honest relationship with yourself?
Year 1 of the Pathwork Transformation Program / PTP 1 is a hybrid program that comprises 4 residential weekends and 3 online weekends.
It is designed for mature individuals who are ready to move to new levels of understanding, intuitive knowing and skills in their emotional and spiritual development.
As we progress on this path of self-responsibility and authenticity, we will discover the presence of inner resources that will support us in living a more conscious and authentic life; the life we were meant to live.
- work with the Pathwork Guide Lectures and the 50/50 Work to discover the concepts and tools we need for doing the work of personal and spiritual development and transformation.
- explore ways to develop and strengthen our Conscious Adult Ego, which will help to bring the less developed aspects of our consciousness into alignment with our divine Self.
- work with positive intention, movement, guided visualization, meditation, discussion, and time for reflection to integrate the conceptual teachings with our inner experience.
Classes are small, experiential, and grounded in the concepts of the Pathwork Lectures.
- Building a Mature Ego, including emotional maturity ,
AND liberating our innermost Divine nature: our Soul / Higher Self.
- Developing Self-Confidence, Self- Acceptance and Self-Regulation.
- Cultivating Self-Reflection, Introspection and Awareness
- Accessing Deep Listening; an essential skill for connecting with our Real/Higher Self and living a fulfilled and meaningful life
4 in-person / residential weekends:
Sat. 9am-1pm & 2:30-6:30pm Sunday: 9am-1pm
October 21-23, 2022 December 2-4, 2022 April 28-30, 2023 June 2-4, 2023
LOCATION: Goddard College, 123 Pitkin Rd, Plainfield, VT 05667
3 online/zoom weekends: Friday 7-9pm- Sat. 9:30-12:30pm & 2:30-5:30pm Sunday: 9:30am-12:30pm -
January 6-8,2023 February 10-12, 2023 March 24-26, 2023
Pathwork Vermont 's COVID-19 policy:
All workshop participants will be required to follow CDC, State of Vermont and Goddard’s guidelines during the 4 residential weekends.
COST: $ 3,280
This cost is all inclusive. It includes Lodging (based on double occupancy and 4 residential weekends / 8 nights), and all Meals.
Note: single rooms are available for the additional cost of $160/year.
An entire dormitory has been reserved for us on the Goddard College campus. It comes with a fully equipped kitchen and lounge.
Early Bird special: $3,080
- Save $200 if you choose to pay in 1 payment, due no later than Sept. 15.
Payment Plan 1:
- Save $100 if you choose to pay in 2 equal payments of $1,590 each, due on Sept. 15 and Feb. 15
Payment Plan 2:
- A payment plan of 4 equal payments is available as follows: 1 deposit of $820 upon registration, plus 3 additional payment of $820 each, due on Nov.15, Feb.15 and Apr. 15.
Note: Some financial assistance may be available for qualifying applicants. Please send a detailed letter of request to Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the total amount of assistance you need.
1) Interview with Isabelle, your class teacher
2) Ongoing sessions with a Pathwork Helper
3) one or more Pathwork Class or Workshop
4) If financial assistance is needed, send your inquiry to Jill /email@example.com and wait for her response and the amount that will be allocated to you.
Once all the above steps have been taken, you will be able to finalize the enrollment process.
Registration opens on June 4 and closes on October 4
For questions and more information, contact Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your teacher, Isabelle Meulnet, has been studying and working with the Pathwork lectures since 1998, when she became a student at the Barbara Brennan School School of Healing.
She became a full Helper in 2010 and a Senior Helper and Spiritual Leader of Pathwork Vermont in 2019.
Isabelle is passionate about the exploration and evolution of consciousness.
She is in private practice in Montpelier, VT.
Copyright © 2022 Pathwork Vermont Inc. - All Rights Reserved.