1. FIRST MONDAY:
Free online Lecture presentations offered the first Monday of every month.
2. Transformation Program - Year 2:
" The Call to Mutuality" October 2021- May 2022
(scroll down for full description)
3. in-person WEEKEND: Oct-22-24 : "How To Do Process Work In Groups", with Ingrid Schirrholz
Facilitated by Anne Bolger
“All people, including those who have started to explore their own unconscious mind and emotions….often overlook the strong link between the child’s longing and unfulfillment and the adult’s present difficulties and problems—how strong this link is. Full awareness of it is essential.”
“As long as the hurt, disappointment, and unfulfilled needs of your early years remain unconscious, you cannot come to terms with them.”
Join me in exploring this lecture and start to find problems and patterns that started in childhood that are reproduced by us in adulthood in order to correct them.
NOTE re. registration: Once signed up, look for a zoom link sent to your mailbox by the facilitator, a few minutes prior to the lecture presentation.
a deep dive into our relationship with self, other and spirit,
with Isabelle Meulnet, senior helper
October 2021-May 2022
Goddard College, Plainsfield, Vermont
The Pathwork Guide tells us that life IS relationship; that we are in constant relationship with the physical, mental-emotional and spiritual dimensions of what we are; that it is through these relationships that we grow, learn and evolve the most.
Held in the sanctity and safety of our class container, and with the willingness to be with each other in deep respect , curiosity and kindness, we will explore - theoretically and experientially - these relationships, both from our ego perspective and our soul’s task.
Some of the areas we will touch upon include:
- our desire for and fear of closeness.
- our true and false needs.
- the effects of our intense longing for pleasure and happiness.
- positive pleasure and negative pleasure as the origin of pain,.
- love as spontaneous soul movement.
- the masculine and feminine principles, in mutuality and in distortion.
- the experience and expression of our real Self.
- the essential role of honest communication, loving confrontation and creativity in relationship.
- Ego maturity (including emotional maturity, accountability and surrender)
- Conscious communication (including openness, appropriate vulnerability and transparency)
- Healthy boundaries
- Loving confrontation
- Positive and negative intentionality and their effect on self, others and the spiritual dimension.
This hybrid course includes: - 4 residential, in-person long weekends, and
- 3 online short weekends.
We will work with the Pathwork lectures and process, experiential exercises , ceremony, intentionality, energetic movement, guided visualization, journaling, meditation, discussion and time for reflection to integrate the conceptual teachings with our inner experience.
4 in-person/Residential long weekends:
Friday 7pm-Sunday 1pm
3 online short weekends:
Friday 7pm-Saturday 5:30pm
123 Pitkin Rd, Plainfield, VT 05667
1) Completion of PTP1 or equivalent programs, or regular sessions with a Pathwork helper or apprentice helper.
2) Virtual Interview with Isabelle, your class teacher.
Cost : $ 2, 250
(credit cards payments accepted)
Additional Costs (optional, but highly recommended due to the deep nature of this work):
- Lodging (based on double occupancy & 4 residential weekends = 8 nights): $525
- Meals (4 Saturdays = 4 lunches & 4 dinners ): $ 225
Note re. meals: breakfast is on your own.
Note re. lodging: An entire dormitory has been reserved for us on Goddard College’s campus.
It comes with its own fully equipped kitchen and lounge.
We want to ensure the safety of all workshop participants. We request that if you are not vaccinated, you wear a mask, practice physical distancing, and have a negative COVID test 72 hours prior to October 15, 2021.
We are monitoring the CDC and VT State ‘s guidelines and will let you know if there are any changes to this policy.
Full refund if Pathwork Vermont cancels the workshop, or you test positive for COVID-19 or need to quarantine. Full refund less $50 processing fee through October 1. 50% refund between October 1 and October 8.
No refund if you cancel on the arrival day, do not show up for the workshop, or choose to leave early. Exceptions will be considered for extraordinary circumstances
a TWO-STEP process:
STEP 1: interview & intake form
STEP 2: enrolment packet & online payment
METHOD OF PAYMENT: CREDIT / DEBIT CARDS
Partial scholarships are available for qualifying applicants. Please inquire ASAP with Jill at email@example.com
For additional information, contact Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
I became a full Helper in 2010 and a senior helper and spiritual leader of Pathwork Vermont in 2019. I am passionate about the exploration and evolution of consciousness. My focus is on working with intentionality to facilitate the merging of consciousness and energy as a tool for healing and personal transformation.
Copyright © 2021 Pathwork Vermont Inc. - All Rights Reserved.