1. FIRST MONDAY:
Free online Lecture presentations (first Monday of every month)
2. 7-Month VIRTUAL Course / PTP1: Year 1 - Transformation Program
November 2022- May 2023
Monday, December 5, 2022:
with apprentice helper, Alanna Hayden
Congrats! You have made the commitment to engage in honest exploration of your deeply buried, complex emotions and hidden motivations. But in doing so, some troubling aspects of yourself are starting to come to the surface. Now what?!
"It is one thing to know that you are far from perfect. It is another to forbid yourself to feel what you cannot help feeling... and then dislike all of yourself for it"
In this lecture study, we will look at our tendencies:• to want to separate the world into "good guys" and "bad guys," • to overreact when people (including ourselves) don't live up to our impossibly high standards, and • to suppress our "shameful" real and false needs.
We will learn skills to help us come into a more authentic and compassionate relationship with the needs of our total, complex, human selves -- selves who are both sacred and imperfect, perhaps even deeply flawed. With consistent practice, we will gain not only greater self-acceptance, but also much greater ability to maintain our peace and compassion while still actively engaged in the "real world" where people are capable of immense cruelty.
This study is an invitation into one of the great, seemingly paradoxical, spiritual truths: that it is only in fully accepting the depths of human negativity that we find our greatest power to effect real and lasting positive change.
Monday, January 2, 2023:
with apprentice helper, Anne Bolger
"The goal, as far as man is concerned, can only be one thing: and that is becoming his real Self."
Heaven is not a place but a state of mind. This state of mind exists already within us in our Real Self. Using intention, we can shift our awareness to unitive consciousness.
On this planet, the level of consciousness we mostly experience is duality consciousness.
We are torn between opposites: right or wrong, good or bad, life or death. In duality we are not in truth. In accepting where we are now and by by naming our misconceptions and reorienting to truth, we can shift our perspective to transcendence of opposites, to love and blissful experience in unitive consciousness.
When the conscious ego mind attends to the misunderstandings and demands of the little ego (child and Lower Self) in the dualistic plane with compassion, we can start to understand our “potentials and possibilities” for knowing what is our Real Self and for doing the work of transformation.
"Man’s problems and conflicts are always a result of too big or too small an ego…only when the ego is sufficiently developed can it be adequately dispensed with.
This is a law; a logical law, for only when man acts out of strength and abundance can he use his ego in order to transcendent it. " PL # 143
a deep Dive into our Multidimensional Reality, Truth and Presence
Facilitated by Isabelle Meulnet, senior helper
November 2022- May 2023
NOTICE: Registration for this course has CLOSED!
In this 7-month online Pathwork Course, we inquire into the question “Who Am I?”, which brings us face to face with our basic misunderstandings about who and what we are.
- We learn ways to develop and strengthen our adult ego – aligning it with our Higher Self – so we can bring the less developed aspects of our consciousness back home to reality and truth.
- We learn how to create safety, build community, and experience peace, healing, and sovereignty within, no matter what the outer world presents us with.
- work with the Pathwork Guide Lectures and the 50/50 Work to discover the concepts and tools we need for doing the work of personal and spiritual development and transformation.
- work with positive intention, movement, guided visualization, meditation, discussion, and time for reflection to integrate the conceptual teachings with our inner experience.
Classes are small, experiential, and grounded in the concepts of the Pathwork Lectures.
- Building a Mature Ego, including emotional maturity ,
AND liberating our innermost Divine nature: our Soul / Higher Self.
- Developing Self-Confidence, Self- Acceptance and Self-Regulation.
- Cultivating Self-Reflection, Introspection and Awareness
- Accessing Deep Listening; an essential skill for connecting with our Real/Higher Self and living a heart-centered, fulfilled and meaningful life
- Pay $1,200 and save $200 if you prepay in full
- Pay $ 1,300 and save $100 if you choose to pay in 2 payments ($650 deposit and $650 balance due on Feb. 15 )
- Pay in 7 payments of $200
(due no later than 10 days prior to each class)
Note: Some financial assistance may be available for qualifying applicants. Please send a detailed letter of request to Jill at email@example.com, stating the total amount of assistance you need.
This series is designed for mature individuals who feel ready to go deeper into the liberating work of meeting their Higher Self and confronting their shadow self; who long to be more present, honest, and live a heart-centered life; who feel an inner call to cherish, protect and stand for all that remains pure, beautiful, and innocent within themselves and in this world.
Applicants are requested to submit a letter of intent, including:
$ 200- Due no later than Nov. 1, 2022
$ 200- Due no later than Nov. 15, 2022
$ 200- Due no later than Dec. 15, 2022
$ 200- Due no later than Jan. 15, 2023
$ 200- Due no later than Feb. 15, 2023
$ 200- Due no later than Mar. 15, 2023
$ 200- Due no later than Apr. 15, 2023
Your teacher, Isabelle Meulnet, has been studying and working with the Pathwork lectures since 1998, when she became a student at the Barbara Brennan School School of Healing.
She became a full Helper in 2010 and a Senior Helper and Spiritual Leader of Pathwork Vermont in 2019.
Isabelle is passionate about the exploration and evolution of consciousness.
She is in private practice in Montpelier, VT.
Copyright © 2022 Pathwork Vermont Inc. - All Rights Reserved.